- Consultant to businesses, local governments, attorneys and policymakers on Affordable Care Act
- Project Director of New Models of Health Care Coverage for California Farmworkers funded by The California Endowment;
- Lecturer, ObamaCare – What Every Lawyer Must Know! Continuing Legal Education programs;
- Lead facilitator of Merced County Health Care Consortium ACA Implementation Project;
- Lead facilitator of San Luis Obispo County ACA Planning Group;
- Lead facilitator of Fresno County ACA Implementation Stakeholder Group;
- Policy Consultant to Hacia Salud Health Plan (in formation);
- Policy Consultant on Pediatric Oral and Vision Essential Health Benefits under the Affordable Care Act;
- Webinar on Health Care Reform and Immigrant Families: Who is Eligible for What? on January 31, 2014. View the webinar here. The PowerPoint slides are available here with additional resources here.
- ACA 101 training for human services staff and community based organizations – September 2013
- Western Forum for Migrant and Community Health presentation — February 2013
- Farmworkers and National Health Reform – Where Are We Now? (National Migrant and Seasonal Head Start ACA Webinar) —
- ACA Policy Updates
- San Luis Obispo County Health Commission – August 2013
View the video of presentation here, and the slides here.
- San Luis Obispo County Health Commission – January 13, 2014
- View the slides here
KCBX Central Coast Voices program on the Affordable Care Act on September 12, 2013. Listen to the show here.
- KSBY-TV 2-part series on the Affordable Care Act – September 18, 2013 and September 23, 2013.
- New Times San Luis Obispo article October 3, 2013.